About Kalbio Global Medika
Kalbio Global Medika (KGM) is one of the first and the pioneer of biopharmaceuticals in Indonesia, established in 2014 and inaugurated officially in 2018 by the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Ir. Joko Widodo. KGM is a subsidiary of PT Kalbe Farma, Tbk., the leading healthcare provider in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. KGM is part of PT Kalbe-Genexine Biologics (KGbio) Group, which is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on bringing biologics medical innovation to markets outside US/Canada, Western Europe, and China.
KGbio Group Business Model and Value Proposition
KGM is cGMP contract development and manufacturing company which provides the following services
- Process development and optimization for mammalian cell culture.
- Manufacturing protein and monoclonal antibody for Pre-clinical and Phase I-III studies to commercial supply.
- Full range of support services from cell storage to full release.
- Fill and finish with isolator technology for vial, PFS, and cartridge including disposable pen assembly, blister packing through the final packaging.
- QC toll-in service for biologics.
We are an Innovative CDMO, equipped with CMC and scale-up capabilities plugged into Boston biotech ecosystem and state-of-the-art facility to enhance efficiency and productivity. KGM provides end-to-end services with an assurance of product quality. In support of Indonesian government program, our intent and focus are to have maximum locally manufactured content in the medicinal raw materials and biological pharmaceutical products. Our current pipeline includes several biosimilars and novel biologics. With API manufacturing, formulation, fill and finish capabilities averaging 10 million units of syringes, cartridges, and vials, we supply local and international markets. KGM is an eco-friendly facility; we utilize solar panels and chiller plant automation system to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.